Berean High School
A master plan, including expansion, new classroom buildings and athletic fields, for the Berean Christian High School in Walnut Creek includes:
- Phase 1 — 10,500 sq ft Sports Stadium with bleachers, press box, snack bar, restrooms.
- Phase 2 — 24,500 sq ft Classroom and Administration Building, 11 Standard Classrooms, 1 Lecture Classroom
- Phase 3 — 21,500 sq ft Auditorium, Arts and Cafeteria Building with kitchen
- Phase 4 — 23,500 sq ft Small Gynmnasium and 10 Classrooms
- Phase 5 — Joint-Use public park/soccer field
Outdoor amphitheater and new campus plaza