The historical Dr. Leech House on Main Street, built in 1874, was restored and moved to a more prominent location toward the front of the property. A two story office building was added. The massing was articulated to offer variety in storefront character. All original detailing including windows, siding, ornament, entry, and patio were retained and/or restored. The identity of the original Leech house was retained by recessing the connecting element’s facades, lowering its roof and revealing all existing corners of the existing house.
The front elevation features an arched awning element which highlights the entry. A landscaped courtyard plaza for restaurant seating faces on Main Street which reinforced the City’s goals for “people friendly” commercial spaces.